Why Choose All-on-4 dental implants
In Houston, Texas and across the country, All on 4 dental implants are making life easier for dental patients who must replace all of their teeth. It is also ideal for people without natural teeth who want to get rid of their problematic and ill-fitting dentures. Rather than subjecting themselves to the installation of a series of individual dental implants that never seem to end, these patients can choose the far easier and more effective All on 4 option.
True to its name, the All on Four treatment procedure allows dentists to replace your entire top or bottom row of teeth using just four dental implants. Before the breakthrough of All on Four technology, traditional dental surgery methods required at least six to eight implants to accomplish the exact same thing.
A permanent solution to tooth loss, All-on-4 leaves patients with artificial teeth that look and feel entirely real. Patients with All-on-4 implants have reported high levels of satisfaction for a number of reasons, including…
- Minimal discomfort during the extremely fast and noninvasive All on 4 treatment procedure.
- Remarkably rapid All on Four post-procedure recovery time.
- Immediate and significant improvement in dental functions such as eating and talking.
- The wonderful boost in self-confidence and poise that comes with a beautiful new smile.
- The lasting benefits of All-on-4 titanium implants as they fuse to your underlying bone structure over time, preventing progressive jawbone loss and keeping you looking and feeling great.
Even better, you get all of these remarkable benefits from a procedure that can be accomplished during a single office visit. And the results of the All on 4 procedure are incredibly long-lasting with upper and lower jaw cumulative survival rates of 96.3% to 100% for three to four years and 94.8% to 98.0% for five to ten years.
How much do All on 4 dental implants cost in Houston, Texas?
If you’ve looked into the cost of All on Four dental implants in Houston, Texas, you have likely found significant price variations from dental office to dental office. In general, however, All on Four implants are less expensive than other treatment options for serious dental problems. This is because the All-on-4 procedure requires no bone grafting and requires only four implants to replace a full row of teeth.
Every dental patient is unique and comes with his or her own unique set of dental requirements and expectations. Therefore, the overall costs associated with All on 4 implants may vary considerably from case to case. For example, patients who require tooth removal or other substantial dental treatments prior to the All-on-4 procedure will obviously incur higher costs than patients who do not face these complications. The price of All on 4 implants will also depend on the specific materials of which these implants and their component parts are made. Patients can choose All on Four implants with specific parts that are composed of titanium, acrylic, or zirconia.
The best All on Four deal is right here in Houston, Texas
Patients in search of All on 4 implants at an affordable price need look no further than the greater Houston area. For the reasons outlined above, calculating the exact cost of All on Four implants before an informed examination and consultation is frankly impossible. However, Omega Dental promises the best deal on All-on-4 implants regardless of whatever specific dental conditions, physical challenges, and performance expectations that you happen to have.
Although the price of All on Four implants may differ significantly from patient to patient, the cost for the average patient at Omega Dental will run approximately $25,000 per arch. The first step in the All-on-4 process, however, won’t cost you a penny. Simply contact Omega Dental for a free consultation and evaluation. Highly skilled and trained professionals will assess your specific medical needs, gaining the insights necessary to provide you with a more accurate cost estimate.
How long does it take to place All on 4 dental implants?
As previously discussed, a significant amount of dental work and treatment may be necessary in order to ready your mouth for All on Four implants. The actual All-on-4 procedure, however, is generally completed over the course of a single dental office visit that typically takes around two or three hours in total.
Over this brief period of time, the dentist will….
- Prepare you and anesthetize you for the All on Four procedure
- Drill holes into solid bone structure to anchor all four dental implants.
- Install theses implants and ensure that they are properly tightened.
- Attach a set of false teeth to the implants that should instantly start to look and feel like natural teeth in your mouth.
Although patients are typically able to resume most normal daily activities directly after the procedure, your dentist may encourage you to restrict your diet to soft foods in order to speed healing during the post-operative recovery process. Some patients simply heal more rapidly than others, but the majority will take a total of six to eight months to heal completely.
Is All-on-4 the right option for you?
This is an important subject to cover with a knowledgeable dental professional. Sit down with your dentist for an in-depth initial consultation before making any definitive decisions regarding All on 4 treatment. Omega Dental will be happy to schedule a free consultation at your convenience.
Key topics to cover before pursuing All on Four or any significant dental procedure include…
- Full medical history – This includes all surgeries and significant medical treatments in your past. Your dentist can only chart a course of treatment that meets your particular needs if he or she knows your previous medical conditions, exactly how you addressed those conditions, and how you responded to various forms of treatment.
- Dental history – Of course, your dental history will be of paramount concern to your dentist. Whether you have struggled with periodontal disease or have problems with teeth grinding, your dentist will want to know about it.
- Personal goals – From managing pain and increasing functionality to addressing cosmetic concerns, patients consider All-on-4 treatment for a variety of reasons. A good dentist will always develop a treatment plan to meet your specific goals.
- Dental diagnostics – Using modalities that range from physical oral examination to x-rays and digital imaging, a quality team of dental professionals will thoroughly assess the condition of your mouth and teeth to determine if you are a good candidate for the All on 4 procedure. They will also examine your underlying bone structure to identify viable areas of implant placement.
If your dentist determines that All on Four implants are right for you, you should take advantage of the consultation period to ensure that you have all the information that you need in order to make a wise final decision. Now is the best time to ask relevant questions and express any concerns that you might have.
All on 4 pre-treatment consultation and estimate
In order to make an informed decision about All on 4 implants and their viability for you, it is absolutely essential that you gain the insights that only a comprehensive consultation can provide. It is also important that you fully understand the probable costs that are associated with the course of treatment that you require.
At Omega Dental in Houston, Texas, you can schedule an initial consultation that includes both a pre-procedural exam and a written cost estimate at absolutely no cost to you. With the right information and guidance, you will be in a far better position to choose an appropriate course of action to address your specific dental concerns. You will also want to discuss the prospect of All on Four treatment with your existing insurance provider.
All on Four financing options
Due to the vast differences among individual insurance plans, it is difficult to determine exactly how much patients must pay out of pocket in order to get All on Four implants. However, a large number of dental insurance plans will cover at least a percentage of overall All-on-4 costs.
Omega Dental accepts a wide range of dental insurance in an effort to minimize the financial burden of its All on 4 patients. To assist patients with costs that are not covered by insurance, Omega Dental offers financing assistance to patents who qualify. Through this assistance, patients can break remaining amounts due into low monthly payments.
Omega Dental works with several different respected lending companies to find a finance plan to meet the unique needs of each individual patient. A patient coordinator will work with you to explain all available financing options and their associated terms and costs.
Interested in learning more about All-on-4?
If you have questions about the All-on-4 treatment procedure or want to schedule a complimentary All-on-4 consultation, contact Omega Dental today. Our office is conveniently located in Houston, Texas, halfway between the midtown and downtown areas.